Getting laid (for men)

I think this is resoundingly true. It’s all influenced by the feminist culture.

Take the movie Brave, for example. There was not one redeeming male character in that movie, yet it was supposed to be supportive of equal rights.

What feminists get wrong time and again, is they don’t have to put men down to be equal. They really go about their agenda the wrong way, and send a worse message.

1 Like

Lol i think theres equally a problem with machoism too tho. i think machoism is the male feminism. It becomes a problem in its extreme form when people use differences between peoples to create an “other”.

1 Like

I’ve pretty much given up on trying to get laid, most women want nothing to do with schizo men, and those that do usually just want to be friends…even good friends, but that’s it.

Makes sense from an evolutionary point of view, women are responsible for selecting which males mate and the direction the species takes, schizophrenic genes are going to be abhorrent to most of them.

Frustrating but understandable.

I refuse to buy sex but that’s probably your best bet if you want to get laid.

2 Likes

Men and Women need to work that stuff out

There are now choices

I would not attack a feminist woman who wants to be treated equally who wants to work because she wants to. Because it is fulfilling.

nor a choice for a conservative woman to want to be with a man who takes care of her. And she wants to take care of kids cause it’s fulfilling.

This is a modern evolving world.

men and women need to get along and no one should be dominant so i think if both were submissive then things would be better with no feminist or masochist just non binary with they/ them pronouns

1 Like

Men are to love women like zwaynopolous loves the forum. Women are responders to a man’s love. Men love women and women respond to that love. Most problems in relationships are when men stop loving their women then women respond in negative ways to affect the relationship.

3 Likes

Hate the game, not the llama. :kissing_heart:

It’s really not as hard as a lot of guys make it seem. Just gotta know how to make her laugh, know how to shake your butt, and make her tasty treats.

1 Like

I agree with @Ooorgle that making women laugh works. I find that with my own female friends too. Be funny, compliment them, be nice, ask about them, play a little hard to get too.

I admit that my mother raised me to find a man that can financially support me. I wish that never came into play but it’s true for me at least. But If you start off as friends and hang out and put in time, there is a possibility that things could evolve naturally. Good luck!

Oops sorry for commenting as a female lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.