Getting kidney aches. 🙄

So I’ll take a trip to the doctor in a week if it doesn’t go away.

I’m worried that it could be my precious broccoli sprout extract. Hopefully it isn’t. I’ve been taking it for months without problems.

2 Likes

Please be careful @everhopeful
Hope you feel better soon.

3 Likes

Hope you feel better soon @everhopeful

1 Like

Thanks @Schztuna !

@Wave , did you ever get kidney aches on metformin ? The only time I had kidney aches before was when I took my metformin pills too close together.

1 Like

No never got kidney pains on Metformin @everhopeful.
But I guess that’s a possibility.

1 Like

My partner had kidney stones. There was blood in his urine for a few days, we went to the emergency. Eventually they removed his gallbladder.

But for me I did a health urine test called Vivoo. I got 4/10 on my kidney health because I smoke, drink coffee and alcohol. But I got 10/10 on immunity, hydration and other things.

I’m also taking broccoli sprout. I don’t notice any difference yet.

If I can figure out what’s causing it in a week I’ll go to the doctor. It’s just an ache at the moment.

I’ll try eliminating things and see what happens.

I hope it’s nothing serious like that.

1 Like

Ok. I eliminated everything except broccoli sprout extract and I get kidney aches about 3 hours after taking it. So it’s probably the culprit :frowning:

I won’t take it tomorrow to confirm that it is.

I don’t understand why this is happening now after about 3 months of taking it :frowning:

I’m screwed.

I’m wishing you the best dude, hope you’re doing ok.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.