Getting better cognitively

Hello my fellows, I feel that over the last 2 days I am experiencing cognitive improvement.
Yesterday I solved chess puzzles, which I didn’t do for a while, and in the chess games that I played,
the quality of games was very good.
Today I solved some more chess puzzles, I solved a mathematical problem,and also I read heavily from a newspaper, something I didn’t do in a very long time.
My situation appears to be improving.
I hope this trend continues!
I just wanted to share this with you!
I wish you all a full recovery!

15 Likes

Me too, i didn’t read the newspaper but i will read my local newspaper soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

With this illness, every good day requires a celebration.
Hope you’ll keep improving !!

4 Likes

That is very good news. You know what they say, “Use it(brain) or lose it!”

1 Like

So happy for you. Keep doing what you’re doing and it will get better.

I PROMISE.

:blush:

2 Likes

When I moved into this assisted living center a year and a half ago, I just got into five car accidents in one year plus two traffic citations in that same year. I had been getting lost in traffic numerous times as well. I had been falling down in and around my house numerous times, sustaining a concussion at one time, and a hospitalization at another time. I was diagnosed with mild cognitive impairment related to schizophrenia by my pdoc. So, at that time, my mother and I decided that it was time for me to sell my car and for me to move into an assisted living facility.
With better nutrition, provided by the facility, and with increased exercise, as provided by myself, and by the taking of nootropic cognitive enhancers, my cognition began to greatly improve over time as evidenced by cognitive testing.
So, it is indeed possible to improve.

Congrats, Erex! Love to see fellow members improving. (:

And thank you for this post, pixel. Some extra hopefulness is always awesome to have.