Getting away from this technology feels great

Is it just me or does going outside stop the delusions or whatever?

I wish it was that easy

1 Like

Going outside can make it worse

I once thought the airplane engines overhead looked like A-bombs, or at least engines straight out of Donnie Darko.

I thought it was to put me under duress so I’d admit to the Challenger disaster of 1986, because around that time I destroyed my kiddie rocket ship "play shelter’. (I might have been too into the topic of ‘power’ as a youth, but I straightened it out, really did grow up.)

Anyway deep down I knew I was innocent - but I thought I was being framed. The pattern was I would do or say something in my life, and bad guys would do something a trillion fold in society, so that the populous would eventually resent me, and want me to go away.

It was severe, I actually thought of my smoking as a bargain so that nobody would reach for me and actually effect my demise.

(Worth noting is I also thought I might have been more of a ‘Tree’ than a person in this psychosis, and that there could conceivably be such a thing as a real alien from alien(1979). So I’m just saying… outdoors wasn’t always a walk in the park for me : ))

What do you mean?

For me, the delusions continued whether I was at home, outside walking, in my car, at a store, etc.

Sorry I typed that too quickly this morning. My apologies. What I meant was that when I go outside my delusions of being followed get worse. For me.
I didn’t read your subject line carefully.

Getting away from technology would help my delusions at times, not belong hacked, monitored etc. It’s good you are taking some space from it

I plan to do the same, need to call Andy McNab.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.