Getting a puppy in approximately two years

Possibly a maltipoo or a cavapoo or a golden doodle or a labradoodle. They all so cute.

2 Likes

They cost a fortune though! I had a fleeting moment of wanting one but then I saw the price and went back to looking at rescue dogs.

I can’t afford getting one yet but going to once I move out with partner.

Not forgetting insurance and everything I know !

1 Like

We have a king Charles spaniel cavalier

2 Likes

Cavapoo is a cross between this and a poodle

1 Like

Cavapoo adorbs

2 Likes

Good luck getting a dog. Remember they are for life. I have a pug. Love her to bits

1 Like

My chocolate lab puppy was the cutest dog I’ve ever seen but she was sickly and so much work!
She actually destabilized me.
I had to return her to the store because of her ongoing health issues, we got our money back and in the end she got adopted by a nice family with another lab.

1 Like

There is no way I can get a dog and do all the work alone hence I’m waiting patiently … I say patiently but I can’t actually wait :grinning:

1 Like

The next dog I will get, if I do decide, is an older shelter dog.
Maybe 3 to 4 years old.
I’m also going to adopt a male dog because they are usually more affectionate than female dogs.

I’m going to also make sure that the dog is housebroken.

I haven’t decided yet but of course I will think about it more over vacation.

1 Like

Have you considered going to a rescue that does foster care for dogs? They work on making sure the dogs are potty trained etc. I got mine from a rescue like that. He’s perfect! I love him so much!

2 Likes

I’m all open for adopting a rescue dog @ZmaGal
Yes definitely

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.