Getting a ps4 cheap

£150 for a ps4, not bad tbh good condition x

anyone play?

4 Likes

I had one for a while but the only titles out were destiny and GTA V… I let go of the console as it made a good xmas gift for my bro.

I’m more a fan of xbox… I have to many titles I’ve purchased in their store to really justify switching.

1 Like

always been a pc gamer. Play a lot. Most decent solo rpgs are favs. Never done consoles but have a pretty decent gaming rig!

3 Likes

I haven’t played my ps4 in a while. It’s funny because now I have cable!

2 Likes

i’m hoping to connect mine up through public wifi lol i get a good signal in my house, and i have been playing some gt sport and call of duty is pretty good too :slight_smile:

I wish I still had my ps4, I sold it on a pyschosis spree, very depressing cause Im just stuck with my ps3 now, which is okay but also lame because it’s outdated. And is that 150 in us dollars? I recognize the symbol but never knew, assuming it’s UK? I dunno, but if it is just 150 thats a hell of a deal for a ps4. I’m jelly

1 Like

think its 200 dollars, i’m in the uk :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, still thats pretty legit for a ps4, aren’t they like 400 brand new? What games are you playing? I used to have one and I wish I would’ve played the witcher 3 before I sold it… very sad. lol

1 Like

i’m going to get gt sport which could cost about £50 or $75 lol, and i want call of duty i think if i can be bothered lol, i also would like to get a g29 feedback wheel which looks amazing and i can get that for £169 or $215 the steering wheel is much more fun especially with the pedals and i want to try it with the clutch as well lol, cant wait.

1 Like

Thats dope dude, that would be cool to have one of the steering wheels with the pedals and all that. But yeah call of duty is my jam man, the new one looks cool since theyre going back to normal s**t and not all hybrid tech. It’s WW2 era again so thats cool, especially with the updated system. Have you tried Destiny though? That game is sweet, and 2 is probably gonna be awesome too. I’ve got the first on ps3. Oh and since you got a ps4 you should check out the new star wars battlefron 2 game. It looks so epic dude, I saw a trailer for it last night. If you’re into star wars, that game is legit.

1 Like

i got it :slight_smile: waiting on an update now though :confused:

its good bc i dont have to pay for my internet lol i get free wifi, i had to set up my laptop to share the connection and its working yayyyyy.

this thing is amazing, downloaded and played gt sport and its amazing, downloading some cool free games now too, i pay about £1.66 a week,

i was playing my pal online and talking to him on the phone at the same time lol

recent download is singstar and i cant wait to get into that lol, may have to spend money on songs but its worth it :slight_smile:

downloading a virtual world and also a mmorpg called nebula and resident evil 2 :smiley: i am so chuffed about this

1 Like

I’ll get one once the FF7 remake comes out. Kind of old though, a 34 year old has to be more of a homemaker than a gamer, I wouldn’t have much time to play.

1 Like

i’m getting a steering wheel :smiley: (hopefully)

was never into final fantasy tbh, i tried but i couldnt get into it :confused:

1 Like

The Final Fantasy games up to IX were out during my youth, so they get the nostalgia bump. Definitely don’t have the innocence of youth to enjoy them as much now.

I find myself gravitating towards TV more now. Stargate SG-1, The Orville, and Star Trek: Discovery are taking up my leisure these days. Can’t wait until Rick and Morty season 4!

1 Like

I want a ps4 want to play gran trismo

1 Like

i have been playing it and it is amazing, i ordered a g29 steering wheel and i got a good price on ebay £135 or $180, i’m pretty pleased with that.

1 Like

I went to final fantasy music symphony a few months ago. It was packed. There were no kids at all. I am nearly 38 and I was not the oldest one there. Most people were 18 to 45. There were people older then that even. I am not going to quit playing final fantasy just because I am old.

2 Likes

I own a PS4.Add mobc1990 from malaysia

1 Like