Getting a haircut in two weeks

I love the old style looks with the braids and all of that. some of those old style cuts are magical.

1 Like

Omg yes I agreeā€¦ Braids are beautiful.

I like the first and last one best but they are all nice.

1 Like

I cut my own hair

Its a form of ART imo

:shamrock:

number 5ā€¦ i have my hair like that tooā€¦ but itā€™s getting a bit long again, soon i cut it a bit again.

I like number 2 best

1 Like

I like number 2

1 Like

I have a friend who can probably hook you up with a free haircut

1 Like

2 Likes

Aw haha, I love him.

1 Like

Lol and hey he even knows how to cut that short style u wanted

1 Like

I like number two as well, I think cos its Bella Hadid, a supermodel, it makes it look even better. But it really is a nice cut.

Iā€™m thinking though Iā€™d have to have a side parting instead cos of hair thinning. Wonā€™t look as good perhaps?

@CoCo

1 Like

My hair is pretty long but want to grow it out a little bit more.:sunglasses:

1 Like

Thatā€™s cool. Iā€™d like to aswell, but my hair is in bad condition so gotta chop it.

How did it get in bad condition?

I donā€™t know how to cut layers. So I just left it this whole past year during lockdown. Not getting layers again.

1 Like

If you go to a good salon thatā€™s not cheap, you could ask their advice on the matter.

1 Like

Yea I think it will be the last time I go to the hair salon for a while. Will just ask someone to do it for me afterwards. I guess.

1 Like

In the US, there are salons where they only charge around $13 for a haircut, but Iā€™ve always found those salons to give bad haircuts

1 Like

Oh thatā€™s not worth it then is it.

Yeah, here in the UK the only salons that do it at that price are academies, they take about 3 hours. Which I actually donā€™t mind. But, problem is they insist on killing my hair with straightening irons and horrible hair sprays.

1 Like