Schizophrenia.com

Get my hopes up

I get my hopes up when it comes to medication. I know I shouldn’t but I always hope the next pills or the next raised dose will end the voices, anxiety, delusions and visual hallucinations. just like I hope the sarcosine can help with negative symptoms. I know it takes months to feel the effects of the meds and supplement. It doesn’t hurt to be an optimist?

3 Likes

I think it takes a lot of courage to have hope and be optimistic about things like that in life. I find it easier to be very pessimistic and often avoid trying in general, to avoid the sting of failure or disappointment. People like you just seem brave to me.

5 Likes

Why did the Turkey cross the road?

-The chicken was on vacation…probably in Cabo as someone’s dinner.

Okay that wasn’t that funny. Hmm. Here is a meme

Don’t sue me if you are a Hillary fan, I just think this is kinda funny.

But, despite this, you seem pretty cool in the short amount of time I have known/known of you. I am glad that you are being optimistic as I am trying to re-become one. Hang in there!

2 Likes

i’m not a Hilary fan, I root for Bernie sanders. Hilary is the democrats version of trump. She seems self absorbed.

4 Likes

I think it helps to be optimistic. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Agreed, although I wasn’t at first, I am slowly becoming more of a supporter of Bernie. Especially since I learned that he has called for more police training when dealing with mentally ill–something I think needs to be implemented so innocent people don’t get shot or attacked(something I have feared D:).

Anyways, there are sooooo many hilarious Hillary memes. I’m not really a meme person, but damn, those Hillary Memes are hilarious! Look em up for a chuckle :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i am a bernie sanders fan too. Hopefully he can beat hiliary

1 Like

I’m feeling the bern, too!

I’m afraid if trump wins, us sz will be enemy #1…thinking more national databases, less access to affordable mental health care, a lot of angry mobs. ugh.

1 Like

That’s what i’m scared of too.

“Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst”.
A saying I’ve always liked.

1 Like