Schizophrenia.com

Get everything in line and life just becomes a waiting game

Guess I could call this medicare assistance place and get my plans set up to avoid the late enrollment penalties…

I’ll probably wind up with a better (not so shady) deal than I have now.

Part A is free(hospitalization insurance)
Part B is ~100 actual insurance…

beyond that I still need dental and vision…

Even though I’m not currently taking meds I need a prescription plan just in case… I also feeling like I’d be doin my part to help a very expensive system stay afloat even if I didn’t use it…

Still I’m hoping it isn’t more than 175 a month…

There is also some social security paperwork I have to fill out to see if I’m eligible for help paying for my meds…

Those are about the only two things left.

Gotta get transcripts around but I won’t have money for that until next month…

Beyond all of those things though I’m going to be coasting until january… no smokes, no alcohol, no leaving the apartment unnecessarily… it’s gonna be great.

1 Like

Thou shall master asceticism.
:expressionless:

Costs so much more for you to take care of mental health, it’s ridiculously cheap in the UK, seems unfair :frowning: fingers crossed for you

1 Like

A new word… I’m indulging for sure though… pure materialism… gonna do that for the next year or so until I have the things I want.

@HarveySpecter Hey thanks man… Medicare coverage comes out of benefits… it does reduce the amount of money i have at the end of the day… but it is the govt taking care of me as a disabled person…also at the of the day…

I mean the last few months I’d drink a lot at the beginning of the month and then end up poor for the second half of the month…

I just moved out on my own a while back and I’m still trying to figure out how to make it viable.

Drinking had to go… I’m already over spending my time alone. I gave up tobacco about a month ago…

I also got a credit card that doesn’t charge interest if orders are paid for within 6 months of purchase. its got a pretty low credit line… but that is my life now… just kind of watching and waiting for the things to roll in… I’ve pretty much figured out everything I want or need… it’s about 1300 dollars of stuff and a new set of tires how ever much that’ll be… I’ll order in groups of 300 pay it off place the next order… by this time next year I should have all of it acquired… I’ll be in school then as well… but right now lol… I don’t have to anything. Music and chat on here.

1 Like

Good looking out though man… I wish I could afford the good meds… the older ones aren’t worth taking.

1 Like

You know…there is no greater satisfaction for me than when I get to teach you a new English word.
:smile_cat:

1 Like

Hah… at first I thought it was a misspelling of aesthetics… I was like wtf?

then I looked it up.

I’m still consuming… will be maxing out my budget… just in different ways… there is some totally functional stuff that I want to have as quickly as possible so I can get on with my life…

I have contemplated the nature of it being an addiction… was sitting at my kitchen table… looking at my laptop in the other room… thinking should I bring it over here and always be going back and forth with it… or try and get another laptop?.. then I was like of I don’t have a tablet yet… and now I want one…

The desktop = powerhouse… laptop = versatility… tablet = convenience… phone = companion

I’m just ranting now… but I could set it up to work with the magnetic mount I’ll have in my car… it’ll be a bigger screen than the phone… also designated to the dash command app so my phone can still do gps and ■■■■… I don’t know… it’s kind of cool I just get to paly around with this stuff… so long as I can be patient and not run myself into a debt hole…

as far as getting a tablet… it’s the last thing on my list… and I have a list… these days it’s got a growing number of things I need to DO instead of need to buy… but money does seem involved most of the time…

today its social security and medicare paperwork

I really want to get a second box fan and a second iphone charge cord… that way I don’t have to keep running back and forth between my bedroom just for those items.

So that’ll probably be the last two things I purchase beyond food/litter/cat food… and a can of coffee if I run out. also have charges for internet and dental insurance going through @ 45$… so budget budget budget…

I did have one beer yesterday… so there is that as well

Yeah I guess it’s the cost of independence.

Meh… it was more or less 1 week exactly since I had the last one… and I was waiting for a show to start…

I don’t think I’ll even do that again though… it almost put me to sleep. 7% ethanol :beer: