Get a coffee with me?

2 Likes

Excuse me while I go vomit. :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

2 Likes

I usually drink it black but I spoil myself when I’m at home.

1 Like

I once tasted my French vanilla coffee creamer just by itself, and it tasted like cotton candy ice cream for some reason. If I drank a whole cup by itself though I would probably throw up.

1 Like

When someone else is making my coffee I’ll drink it black or with a bit of cream, but it never tastes as good when I have to make it myself so I use flavored creamer.

1 Like

I CANNOT drink my coffee black. I don’t know why. It makes me feel sick to even drink a mouthful.

2 Likes

But LED it’s sooooooo tasty :laughing:

@anon2818416 you are stronger than I’ll ever be black coffee is waaaaaay to bitter for me so I respect you

@redanne I only drink like a shot glass of it I don’t think even I could stomach a whole cup lol

3 Likes

Stoppppp :rofl: :heart:

1 Like

I used to live with my mother’s friend, and one of her kids used to just drink it. If it got so close to being empty that it wasn’t even enough for me to use, she would get excited because she knew it meant I was about to let her drink it all. I thought it was kind of funny.

She probably would have drank around half of the container if I would have let her.

1 Like

I make my hot chocolate with water, but sometimes if I want it creamier I’ll add a bit of coffee creamer. It’s really good.

2 Likes

Noooo! Y’all have gotta do it with milk! Haha that was the only valuable thing I learned in Cub Scouts :rofl:

And yeah cub scouts. No girl guides for me cause I was hard af :rofl:

1 Like

It’s way too rich when I’ve tried making it with milk. Blech.

I also make my oatmeal with water. Mr LED thinks I’m crazy because he makes his with milk.

1 Like

I’ve actually never done milk oatmeal. Hmmm I oughta try that :thinking:

1 Like

My mother sometimes mixes in hot chocolate with her coffee after adding flavored creamer. She really likes it, but I’m not as big of a fan of it. Maybe you would like it.

1 Like

That’s really popular in psych wards.

1 Like

Maybe that’s where she got it from then. I had never heard of it in the hospital even the times I had been there. One time we were both in the hospital at the same time, and saw eachother in the hallway leading to the cafeteria.

1 Like

i usually use a re usable k cup but i have to get a couple of new ones. i think when we were arranging the apartment they might have gotten lost in the closet or thrown a way. i’m sorry LED. i will buy some when my partner gets paid on tuesday.

2 Likes

Wow, I just realized you posted this only 3 hours ago and it already has almost 100 replies.

2 Likes

Now it has 100 because of me :smile:

1 Like