Get a coffee with me?

My sister is coming back to the States for a couple months and staying with us. I’m scared of what she’s going to think of how dirty/cluttered my kitchen always is.

2 Likes

I fully relate. My life is dirty and cluttered.

1 Like

I also drink my coffee too fast. I basically chug it… sometimes it gives me a stomach ache from drinking it so fast. I actually drank some coffee about 45 minutes ago.

2 Likes

Anything fun? What do you put in it?

Flavored creamer. I switch it up sometimes, but I usually just use boring French vanilla. Sometimes I use Italian sweet cream. At restaurants that don’t have flavored creamer I use just half and half and sugar.

2 Likes

My favorite lately has been this one.

2 Likes

Other kids made fun of me bc I have a mustache. So I stole some of my stepmom’s Nair (hair removal cream) and used it. I ended up burning my upper lip. So the next day at school I had to wear a lot of foundation to cover up the redness on my lip. It was embarrassing bc I think you could still see it.

3 Likes

Got distracted like a hundred million times but I finally got a coffee in a cup (skim milk) :blush:

1 Like

The US is I think the only place in the world that doesn’t use metric measurements

2 Likes

Kids are jerks.

One time in highschool I shaved my head. Like, skinhead bald. It was mostly on purpose.

1 Like

Your picture reminded me that I need to find new headphones. My new phone doesn’t have a headphone jack so I can’t use my cheap ones anymore.

1 Like

Mostly?

1 Like

I don’t think I have ever tried that kind. I don’t even know if I had ever heard of or seen it before you just sent that. I don’t think I have seen it even in stores.

1 Like

i would like to talk with you about coffee, i got another box of 40 k cups of coffee from my mother in law. i only had two cups today. i got a bunch of pumpkin spice all natural creamers from my partner’s boss like 14 bottles.

2 Likes

I love pumpkin spice.

1 Like

Hahaha okay so when I was in highschool, my mom used to cut my hair cause like, I had a pretty plain style and it was just cheaper. Which was fine but then one day she really mucked it up and took a big chunk out of my bangs. And like… there was no way to cover it up. So I was like “■■■■ it we’ll do it live” Haha so yeah, I had Vasquez-from-Aliens hair for my grad year :joy:

2 Likes

It’s really good and made with real cream, not oil. It’s delicious.

1 Like

I might try it one day, if I can find it.

1 Like

K cups hurt my heart for all the plastic that goes to landfills. Have you thought about getting a reusable cup and filling it with your own coffee grounds?

1 Like

I sometimes drink coffee creamer straight.

As for coffee I will only drink it if it’s ridiculously sweet. It can be whatever flavor but it has to be at least 60%sugar.

1 Like