German learning

Guys, do you know ways to learn german? Without subs

5 Likes

Was machen Sie?

Sagt es.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Yo learning german can be tough if youre a native english speaker the word order in grammar is super weird and theres 3 genders for nouns

@Moonbeam s resource is the one I was gonna suggest, the german govt has a lot of german learning programs because they want more people to speak it lol

3 Likes

I practiced Spanish a little on the app Duolingo. I’m pretty sure they have German also. Does subs mean subtitles?

1 Like

Subscribe

1 Like

Ich versuche nur, die Sprache zu lernen. In meinem Wertesystem wird das nĂĽtzlich sein.

There are free lessons on spotify duo.you just have to subscribe monthly spotify 5 or 10 dollars im not sure.

1 Like

@Loke, do you not know a good language site? not sure if it is subscription free

1 Like

Not really any free ones for German. Pimsleur is a really good paid app but it’s expensive. Rosetta Stone is having a sale r n too. Try YouTube “German TPRS”. You’ll pick up a lot by watching cartoons in German just do a YouTube search

@Mae duolingo is good for the basics.

1 Like
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.