German co pilot waa taking olanzapine or was supposed to have being

I couldn’t catch a bus on olanzapine let alone fly a plane, I woner what SSRI he was on, yup, German ■■■■■■■, this act will delight all the MI haters, another nail in the coffin for MI, I’m pleased he was depressed, if he’d been labelled schizophrenic the press would’ve had a field day

I wish the pilots were exempt from crazy attacks…It’s a public safety issue. But we all know the priorities…

Zyprexa is not just for SZ. It is also used for bipolar disorder. I don`t like the way that story is being built up.

Yeah on the point , he was too skiny for zyprexa , that’s a point I take. With the sedation and all , I would imagine that he either was prescribed them and not taking them , or he was just prescribed them. probably

I dont know what to make of any of it. The pilot would noticed if the guy was sedated, or acting different. He could have just been depressed. Guess well see how this story spins out.

I haven’t been following this however if I recall the headline. He was prescribed it in 2010… They guessed at the reason why due to what it is supposed to be prescribed for. Since a lot of meds are prescribed off-label then that was a big assumption.