Geoden twice a day with food?

It brings back memories and delusions. I don’t like seeing everything in black and white and people as good or evil spirits etc.

Yeah man. We are people, we can all do good and bad. We are also the highest forms of consciousness we know. I’m totally confused by people who believe in something beyond this physical bs. People who can’t imagine dying and having an end to themselves.

Life sucks, we’re machines. Most all of us are defunct in some way. So it goes.

I would like to think I die and something happens. I don’t get involved in religion though. I think it’s creepy that it could be like when you get put to sleep for surgery and your just nothing for that time.CREEEPY but I guess I can’t do anything about it, when it happens. So it goes. HA!

1 Like

You’re not even there to be aware of nothing. YOUR DEAD. it’s ■■■■■■ but that’s the truth. Ridiculous people try to entertain anything more.

But I’m just an athiest prick. The people of this world are still good all in all, regardless of what they believe.

I believe in God Bryan, I just don’t follow religions.

That’s good man.

I don’t… because I can’t.

Great NEXT subject. What state do you live in?

1 Like

You should know this bro. The middle one.

I live in the upper middle one. So you must live in Kansas???

1 Like

Righteo my Minnesotan friend

1 Like

I had the same experience. I just wanted to die!

Well I woke up too late to make it to the walk in psych appointment. So a med change won’t be happening this week. I was a little scared by the posts I was reading anyway.