Genuine telepathy

No because nobody appears to have the editing skills that I have. Nobody has removed the spots, only me. Even a popular youtube channel presents the picture with the dirty spots. It is unlikely that they did not remove the spots and then posted it online.

And I am sure that the spots were not there when I saw that youtube channel thousands of times before they were added by “them”.

And then “they” (the AI) also changed the picture everywhere on internet as well.

If you saw a picture of the mona lisa with 2 big dirty spots on it, would you think that it originally was like that? That picasso or leonardo da vinci did it?

What you are telling me is like this:

THIS IS THE ORIGINAL MONA LISA:

1 Like

What are you talking about? You are delusional

3 Likes

This is the youtube channel with the 2 spots:

What’s the problem with the spots? I don’t understand

3 Likes

They were not there before.

So what? 151515151

2 Likes

So that means that “they” (the AI) did it!

Nobody but the AI has the ability to change it everywhere on the internet.

Do you take your meds?

3 Likes

I like the Monalisa and the music you posted hahahaha

2 Likes

@schang1984 I noticed that you have been on the forum for almost four years, posting infrequently, and always about topics such as telepathy.

Are you under the care of a doctor and have they given you a diagnosis and a treatment plan?

2 Likes

Can you first answer me this question?

Why are these 2 dots there?

Asking if I am under care of a doctor implies that I am or may be mentally ill.

But why are these 2 dots there. Am I imagining these 2 dots? But everybody can see them!

I need to know if “they” are here… You can’t tell me that I am imagining these 2 dots!

Of course they are there. The two spots were in the original picture.

The dots are clouds and part of the original image. They’re not there for any reason at all except they were there when the original photo was snapped.

I’m not particularly good at photoshop, and I could easily remove them.

Why was it never removed?

@schang1984. This forum is for helping folks recover from their delusions, not for reinforcing their delusions. I feel like we’re going in circles here and it’s not helpful so I’m shutting this thread down.

Please go see a doctor and let them know how you’re feeling.

2 Likes