Gave my book to my therapist today. (and a painting he bought)

I wanted my therapist to read my book to understand what I went through so long ago. He was very impressed that I had wrote a book and had me sign it even though it’s printed “anonymous”. ( I thought the book was going to be so huge that I didn’t put my name on it…haha…very small sales. sigh) Anyways, I had a good time with my therapist today.

1 Like

You wrote a book, that sold some copies. That’s impressive I think.

3 Likes

Altogether I’ve sold about 300 books since the book was printed in 2005. I am happy with that.

300 books! I think that’s a result !

1 Like

Sir, I do believe you are an author who researched his topic so thoroughly by living it. That makes you an author of the highest order in my book.

1 Like

gee, thank you @Gir When I wrote the book I was reaching out to my long lost love and wanted her to read the book and come back to me. (yes, I was semi delusional). I am glad I documented the book while my delusions were still fresh in my mind. It gave me a panic disorder revisiting my madness but I overcame that so all is well. thank you for such a nice compliment !!

Mental illness is such a storm of obstacles, that I feel whatever we accomplish, although may not be recognized as much by those who are closer to well, they can be recognized by each other. Keep moving forward, my friend!

1 Like