Gastric bypass surgery?

I went down from 295 to 280lb by replacing breakfast with a protein bar for the past 9 months then did calories restriction with 5 calories noodles for a month, went down to 268lb. On christmas we had lots of good food and I started eating a lot again, broke my diet, back to 280-285lb since then and still not doing calories restriction.

I mean, basically what I had was a form of gastric surgery for a different reason. Not exactly the same, but it’s been a very rough road and it’s been a very slow recovery and my life has changed in some ways permanently. I wouldn’t wish this on anyone. I encourage you to see a dietician and start back up with diet at least. We’re all here for you. I will support you, as will others. I know you gained back, but your life isn’t over. It’s difficult, I know. But I really do think you can get back on track. Maybe start from scratch. One thing that helped was setting goals. It does help if you create goals in your weight loss journey. Something to work towards. Give you motivation.

3 Likes

Just dont eat a lot. You have to make long term habits or else the gastric bypass will only be a temporary solution anyway

2 Likes

Yea, my brother told me to do the surgery again and again everytime I become obese again lol

1 Like

Just eat a little food until your stomach shrinks naturally

2 Likes

He needs surgery on his rudeness.

3 Likes

Your brother is not very nice.

1 Like

Just yesterday you said something like you can eat 28 sushis and not feel full. Your stomach is obviously stretched

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.