Gardening anyone?

I have grown veg before. But not for a couple of years now. Good luck with the gardening.

3 Likes

Thanks, @Qwerty !

3 Likes

I line tomatoes up and stomp on them and pretend they’re my voices in my head

2 Likes

I have no yard☹️but I love watching my window plants grow. It’s so nice to have something alive in my apartment. They are almost like pets to me. They are lucky: I face due west and get sun everyday. How’s your writing going? I would be a writer if my energy wasn’t monopolized by my guitar and mandolin. I really can’t do much more than that. The last three days I’ve gotten out of the apartment. I do other things but to write takes a lot of time and commitment. I’ll write my cousin, she likes my letters, I spend time rewriting them to make them good. I can always write letters, they aren’t about much!

1 Like

Haven’t written in a long time. Writer’s block and creative slump.

1 Like

I live in an apartment without garden or terrace, so I can’t garden.

If I really wanted to I could do it in my moms garden which is just 1 mile away, but I don’t have green fingers.

But I wish you guys a very productive summer in the garden.

2 Likes

When my grandparents on my mothers side were alive, they used to own a lot with their house on it and then another entire lot next door. They used the entire lot next door for gardening. It was a massive garden. My aunt still owns this property but does not garden it to the extent that they used to.

2 Likes

We got more lettuce than I thought we did :smiley:

7 Likes

My partner has a rooftopgarden. We don’t grow vegetables but other plants.

4 Likes

I just realized, actually. I have a fern, houseplant, does that count?

2 Likes

Absolutely counts. Its indoor gardening!

1 Like

I guess I kinda look at it as a start. Not very good at it though.

1 Like

If it is alive, its a good start.

1 Like

That’s really impressive!

We are planning to get a greenhouse next year for veggies and herbs. Can’t wait.

4 Likes

Yup! My first year. Doing some Beefsteak tomatoes I recently picked up at the local greenhouse. Two plants in my upside down planter so far. Three more waiting to be transplanted and put outside.

As a side note. I seriously am interested in growing cacti.

:rainbow:

5 Likes

What a nice plants!

I would love to have my own garden .

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.