Gamers: what game means a lot to you?

Dota 2 …

call of duty 15151515

Any kind of open world game

shadow of the colossus

Just about any Sonic the Hedgehog game. Halo 1-3 and Reach.

I’ve moved away from video games because they, and the equipment necessary, are so expensive. I tried playing dominoes but nobody wants to play. Now I just work out because that’s fun, cheap, and can switch routines if I get bored.

1 Like

For me, it would be the games The Cat Lady and Downfall, both created by Harvester Games. The Cat Lady follows the story of a middle-aged woman named Susan Ashworth, who goes through depression. After attempting suicide, she enters a strange realm and meets a woman referred to as the Queen of Maggots. When Susan meets her and talks to her, the Queen of Maggots grants her the gift of immortality, effectively bringing her back to life–and the task of ridding the world of five psychopaths known as Parasites.

Prior to The Cat Lady’s release, Remigiusz Michalski (the man at Harvester Games who made TCL and Downfall) made a game called Downfall. Its story revolved around a man named Joe Davis, who brings his mentally ill wife Ivy to a hotel on a sojourn. But it doesn’t take long for him to realize that the hotel is completely something else. When Ivy disappears, it’s up to him to find her and leave the hotel. But all the while, he hasn’t realized that everything he’s going through at Quiet Haven Hotel is all in his head. On Valentine’s Day, Rem released a remake of Downfall, which was incredible. Due to me not having money on my Steam account, I was unable to play it for myself but I have the demo.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.