Gamers: what game means a lot to you?

Halo 3 for me.

I probably played the game for atleast 2-3,000 hours from grades 5-8. I ended up at level 49 and whipped some butt online.

Everything from the soundtrack (which is still listen to) to the storyline to the vehicles/weapons are tattooed in my memory permanently. I’ve had dreams where i walk around entire maps! :sunglasses:

What’s a game that means a lot to you?

1 Like

The elder scrolls franchise - notably oblivion.

2 Likes

Wc3 ft is so relaxing. Still play regularly. Since im familiar with all the units and hot keys, it becomes a relaxing activity

1 Like

I’m kind of gamer-homeless at the moment. I finally got sick of WoW, didn’t think it would ever happen but it finally did, been playing since Burning Crusade. Now I’m not sure what to do with myself when I’m bored. Tried dabbling in SWTOR and enjoy it in short bursts.

To be honest lately what I’ve been playing the most is Bejeweled lol.

2 Likes

Delta Force Land Warrior. I played a lot of of that game during middle school.

1 Like

Jak and Daxter.
My favorite series.

1 Like

Dark Age of Camelot. I’ve been playing that for about 10 years.

I find the scenery and the ambient music really relaxing.

I have to chime-in just out of curiosity. My son plays Eve and Masters of Orion. Anyone else? They both seem like amazing games. Eve is especially impressive. :blush:

1 Like

Oh my Lord…that and kingdom hearts. After jak 3 my heart felt different. Btw wassup with that blue star in the sky…planet x…nibiru. this wouldn’t be the first or tenth time the future was predicted through media.

1 Like

Been playing ninja gaiden on the 360 as of late. It’s a pretty good one.

Halo… Miss the ole days where people cared to play it. Probably never have a formal lan party again.

1 Like

I know this isn’t a digital game but I like connect 4 that’s one of my favorites :slight_smile:

Sonic the hedgehog 2 is a good game :slight_smile:

StarCraft or DOOM.

Okay. I don’t remember the name of this one, but this was all we did in the second hour of History gifted class in 8th grade. It was a Star Wars 1st person shooter game with all the characters in the 90’s. I remember me and my friends howling with laughter at the positions that they could move and especially die in (remember, gifted kids).

Currently playing nioh the demo…its like dark souls and ninja gaiden had a baby…if you have a ps4 pick it up and be ready to die…over and over…and over…

loved halo 3 and call of duty mw2 and world at war but now i jst play rocket league

Fallout, the Dark Souls series, and I love COD multiplayer although it’s going downhill now.

1 Like

Minecraft. It allows me to reflect my creativity in many aspects that I fail to do on paper :joy:

1 Like

The company of heroes games are my favorite. My best memories of video games is playing world of warcraft with my school mates. I used to love ganking the low level players. I was a level 60 warlock killing level 20 players Lol. I made stonetalon mountains my b$tch

1 Like

Diablo 2. Too bad bots ruined it. :frowning2:

i think resident evil series especially two make big Impact on me.i used to love mysteries of place on resident evil two.it was fantastic.

2 Likes

The final fantasy series. I wish I had a console now