Funny side to life?

I’ve been feeling a bit odd for the past few days.

I am not usually so active on social media , mostly because i end up getting “ symptoms “, it gets uncomfortable. And I’m seeing patterns now again.

I’ve got a new public insta account and I’m constantly checking and liking and checking etc. At first it seems like a normal thing , most youth have an account but I’m seeing some weird thing , almost as though it’s adding fuel to mania (not sure it’s that ). Also finding more things funny. Like there is this sweet called sri Khand. Every time my gran asked for it i burst into laughter cos it sounded like she was asking for chicken. We’re all vegetarian :joy:

2 Likes

I think the less
People I have on there the better. I’ve stopped adding colleagues and people i interact with too much, not good

Social media has about 2 billion people hooked. They know what they’re doing. I literally mean 2 billion. Those were the latests facts and figures from facebook.

1 Like

I know it’s crazy , but I feel it’s not a healthy addiction in my case always leads to trouble. I’ve decided to keep one seperate where no one knows me so if I make a fool of myself no one knows

2 Likes

As I drive around the city to see people standing at red lights looking at their phones, seems weird to me, some here are even getting hit by trains as the have their headsets on and looking at their phones instead of taking note what is going on around them.

I’m all for new things on line, but in moderation

2 Likes

Me personally think i need to keep up to date with these Stuff

1 Like

I have a Facebook page but I never use it. Thank heavens I wasnt on it when I was psychotic.

I have an anon Twitter account too but I havent been on it since I tweeted a bunch of wierd stuff when I was psychotic.

2 Likes

I heard Facebook was working on an algorithm to tell if you were psychotic by your postings. No idea what they were going to do with that info. “Hi, it looks like you might be psychotic, do you really want to post that?”

This probably isn’t a real thing. But I bet they could figure out how to do it.

1 Like

Ok, @anon80629714, I was also experienced it. I am telling you a story, One of my colleague call me from his mobile to invite me for new year party. He was sitting with my boss and other friends. By the way he call me from two different mobiles. When I received his phone then than I accepted his invitation. After a few seconds my ring tone again sound. So I pick up the call. In this call He was telling my boss about my past, behaviour and I am mad, just like that and he forgeted that he called me from two mobile . After that I removed all my colleagues from my friends list.

1 Like

There are some spelling mistake but I think you should understand.

1 Like

I understand. It’s office politics it’s not an easy thing to deal with.

1 Like