Funny Question on dating sites

What do you think of these?

What’s more important to you

• Your world
  • your country

0 voters

Which is more offensive: book burning or flag burning?

• book burning
  • flag burning

0 voters

You’re in a romantic relationship with someone you really like. As far as you’re concerned, how long will it take before you’ll have sex?

• 1-2 dates
  • 3-5 dates
  • 6 or more dates
  • Only after the wedding

0 voters

What is next in this series? 1, 4, 10, 19, 31, _

• Don’t know / don’t care / dislike this q

0 voters

I met my wife in a Bar. We both showed up to see the same local Band. She thought I had a great butt and cool hair. We ended up together hammered in a Hotel room.

After a few ups and downs it all worked out…the rest is history.

(of course we tell our twin daughters we met at a Church picnic) :wink:

9 Likes

I guess it’s my age… I want to have fun. still.

Who’s the other voter in Question no.3 :smile:

2 Likes

Funny,the last time I dated was 26 years ago in America, then I got married and after the years of marriage there was the divorce and in the past 16.5 years I have not dated anybody, :smile: maybe I should learn to be with a woman again, but no hurry said one Jew when he waited for somebody to be with :smile:

I’m willing to put myself out there, Ladies please for a orderly line, no pushing and shoving :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The question is how do you get replies when you are on a dating site. I remember I tried one for a month and got nowhere. Maybe I may try again when I get a job. Of course what’s the point if you feel nothing in regards to sexual desire. Being together with a woman would still be nice though even though sex is impossible now. Hopefully that’s not too weird.

You might want to work on yourself a bit before trying again. If you don’t think you’re worth dating, girls can tell that.

But if you’re interested, try acebook. It’s a social networking site for asexuals. There might be some cool asexual girls in your area looking for a boyfriend.

Listen to @ninjastar man. So much I can say. :expressionless:

1 Like

Accidentally clicked the answer on the number one wrong, before I figured out the sequence.
These questions are the randomest.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.