Funny Coincidences

I was buying something, and the price with tax came up to 66.6 dollars and the cashier laughed and told me wow, it is the devil’s number. We both laughed and I came home.

Two days later, I had a flashback of the time I was sick. If I were sick at the moment with some symptoms, I would really take the cashier’s word for it. I would really think I am the devil or it is some conspiracy and one thought would lead another and you know, the story starts like that.

3 Likes

I once was on the porch with my laptop and I saw birds and i said “these have some signifance” and so i looked up “symbolism of black birds” or something and it said “a messenger between the heavens and earth” so i said “wow i must be jesus!”

1 Like

It’s good your past that @mermaid1. Like they told me in AA: “Progress, not perfection”.

1 Like

this is priceless :rofl: we are doomed for good.

At least we can laugh at our own problems I guess.

1 Like

Are you still Jesus? I could use a little counseling. Or at the very least, a sermon on the mount.

2 Likes

not tonight I’m not no sorry

1 Like

Hey, we had to fill our empty heads with SOMETHING! So a lot of it we don’t need anymore. That’s something to be thankful for.

2 Likes

Lol that is interesting and cool thing to say

Maybe some truth to it as well who knows

I do think we are mentally hungry and just having trouble finding the right person to trust to teach us.

1 Like