Schizophrenia.com

Funniest Sz.com Moments

I’ve been posting on this forum for over 5 years.

Over this time some really funny stuff has occurred. The biggest hoot of course was ‘The Flash’.

What, to you, was one of the most humorous moments on this website?

2 Likes

Anything you, Nick and Mr. Squirrel post is top notch. What was the flash?

3 Likes

‘The Flash’ was a few years ago…a certain member posted a pic of her knockers.

We were all like…“NOooo!! Don’t do it!!”

But she did anyways. It still makes me laff how silly it all was.

4 Likes

i just had a flashback of it now that you reminded us :smile:

1 Like

All the cool stuff seems to have happened right before I joined. I joined August 2018 and haven’t seen any crazy stuff really since then.

1 Like

I missed The Flash (thankfully). I remember @jukebox cursing out William99 on the old site. That was a pretty epic takedown! Also when notmoses got exposed was pretty interesting.

1 Like

Tell the stories. I’m feeling nostalgic.

1 Like

They were talking about a guy who kept mentioning laying eggs. I wasn’t on the board back then but it sounds interesting.

2 Likes

A couple of months ago when the poster blew the transmission on his truck and wrote…

“I blew the tranny on Friday!”

So the Moderator scolded him for making bad remarks against transgendered people!

That misunderstanding was hilarious!! :laughing:

9 Likes

Okie. William99 was a former user on the site that predates this software. It was always going down and unavailable. Anyway, William99 always posted about his buttcheeks. Buttcheeks this and buttcheeks that. Very annoying and spammy. @jukebox had enough one day and posted “F-uck you William 99, I hate you and wish I never brought you to these forums. F-uck you!!”

Notmoses was a new wave counselor of some type. Another user did some digging and it turned out he was practicing for a cult as I recall. Notmoses would come on here and pass off his ideas as therapies, but once he was exposed, he ran off.

3 Likes

That was funny. Forgot about that.

1 Like

I think a recent highlight was @77nick77 on a thread titled…“Is my Girlfriend the devil” to which, with total deadpan Nick said to quote " Check to see if she’s horny". :joy: That really did crack me up and works on several levels…

11 Likes

For sure, @77nick77 has had his share of zingers over the years. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

oh yeah we had a good convo about blown trannys on fords :smile:

2 Likes

yes, poor william99…I miss him…sorry for yelling at him…I wasn’t well back then…that was probably when I was married…mm mmm. not good…

I remember @Rhubot was always very funny. I hope she’s doing ok.

3 Likes

I wonder what happened to King Henry the 8th and the guy who kept posting pictures of his butt because he thought he had been injected with APs while sleeping.

3 Likes

Ahh, yes, the blown tranny misunderstanding was hilarious. I was so indignant for like 5 seconds!

I think it was pretty funny when @Jimbob said bipolar people love to wear bright colors right as I posted that bright orange was my favorite color.

5 Likes

There’s been some funny moments as I remember laughing out loud or at least inside. I think @Patrick s caption contest images are good along with people’s captions.including @77nick77 and @ninjastar.
I think @Jukebox is funny as his authentic self.
I find @goldenrex s conversations with certain people are quite funny. I’m refer to those where there may be a slight disagreement.
I found @Miika s way of assertiveness to certain situations etc can be funny too.

3 Likes

Is there anyone who remembers when we started a potato-based cult?

I also look forward to every FFN update @Nomad makes.

4 Likes