[][][]![?]]]---> Fun To Be Around <---[[[?]![][][]

SoO0…,

Do You Have Trouble Meeting New People?.

Would You Rather Be Isolated, Instead Of Around Strangers Or Acquaintances?.

Have You Ever Wondered How You Appear To Strangers Publicly?.

Maybe…, Jus Maybe…, The Solution To Socializing, Icebreaking, And Making Friends Is!..

To Be Comfortable With Yourself. Instead Of Worrying With How You Look In Any Real Depth Of Getting Too Personal. Try And Dress, Act, And Be Yourself Gracefully. Get Into Something Comfy. Snug, Light, Fun Colours, And Hopeful Emotionally!.

Fake It Till You Make It,

[]~Does forcing yourself to smile make you happier?~[]

‘One study even suggests that smiling can help us recover faster from stress and reduce our heart rate. In fact, it might even be worth your while to fake a smile and see where it gets you . There’s been some evidence that forcing a smile can still bring you a boost in your mood and happiness level.’ (From Google)

Feeling Nervous, Feeling Uncomfortable, And Jus Feeling Not Right!, Is Normal.

Everybody Gets Into Those Moods. Not To Mention Feeling Sad, Lost, Helpless, Hopeless, Weak, And Jus Down Right Terrible!.

So…, The Next Time You Find Yourself Walking Into A Social Situation Or Atmosphere Seemingly Unavoidable Or Negative, Try And Play The Part Of Someone Who Doesn’t Get Bothered By Those Types Of Environments.

I Don’t Mean Anything Unsafe. More So…, If Socializing Has Been A Difficult Sphere Of Reality For You Personally For Awhile.

Ya Never Know, You Might Meet Someone Nice!.

Sincerely,

DJ Nosferatu Beat Beam (sleepoptimistic)
:zzz: :dizzy: :zzz:
:dizzy: :slight_smile: :dizzy:

I got an easy job but it isn’t always a picnic. I get in little run-ins with people occasionally and some soldiers can be jerks but so can I and usually all is forgiven at the end of it. But yeah, even at my level things can get tense or stressful or awkward. But you’re right: a simple smile, a simple greeting or a simple joke can ease the tension.
Humor is the grease that oils the machinery of many interactions. I have a knack at work of saying something funny at just the unexpected moment, right at the right moment and diffusing tense situations. I actually think that’s 50% of the reason they keep me around.

1 Like

N e Hoo.

Have You Tried Opening A Conversation With Anyone Different Today Dear Reader?.

Perhaps Asked Someone How Their Day Has Been?.

Maybe Asked If Anyone Has Made Any Exciting Plans For The Nearby, Or Further Future?.

Perhaps Wore Something Different, Something Out Of The Ordinary, Something Comfortable?.

Maybe Settle With Forgiving Someone Who Has Wronged You In The Past & Reconnect?.

Nothing Too Serious, Or Formal, But!, Maybe Make Lunch Plans For An Olde Friend?.

Maybe Make A Movie Night With A Comedy As A Psychological Template To Learn The Social Tricks Of The Trade?. Like A Pirate!. Well…, A More Comfortable Pirate. Because, Well, Johnny Depp May Make A Cool Pirate Himself. But!, He Would Make A Pretty Strange Woman.

Kidding Aside, Try Something New. And Break Out Of Your Meaningless Self Defeat.

And When I Say Meaningless, I’m Not Pointing Fingers At You Dear Reader. Pretty Much Saying, To Count Yourself Out, Before You Give Chance A Fair Handshake, Well…, It Ends Up Being Meaningless.

Cause You Didn’t Give It A Shot Yet!.

SoO0…,

Don’t Give Up Without Giving Possibility A Fair Chance!.

Sincerely,

P.s. She Gazed Into The Stars Hopelessly Wondering…, 'If I Dream, Is It Okay To Be Dreaming?.

~~A Post For The Females Here Since My Other One Got Locked~~

If I could do all that they would revoke my membership in the Schizophrenics of America Club and take my membership card away.

What Does One Do In That Club You Are Apart Of @77nick77?.

Sincerely,

Play a little chess. Have lunch. Swap psychosis stories.

On A Normal Basis, How Many Moves Ahead, Can You Find Yourself Against Your Opponent?.

Sincerely,

P.s. You See Dear Reader, Simplistic Conversations Are As Easy As Baking A Cake!.

I actually haven’t played in 15 years. I could see three or four moves ahead.

A Great Number Of Years To Envelop Oneself Into The Spiritual Realm Of Melodies.

Music, And Creativity As A Solid Foundation Of Pure Discovery I Agree!.

Sincerely,

P.s. And!, Dear Reader Remember, When You Listen To Music, It All Has Many Layers!.

<.><.><.>.The Endless Void.<.><.><.>

<.><.><.>.Like The Ocean.<.><.><.>

SoO0…,

Be The Bird. Be The Bee. Be The Hopeful Gem Wiring, That Can Endlessly See!.

Be.

The.

Socially.

Ready.

MACHINE (!!!).

Sincerely,

P.s. It Starts With The Heart. A Spark That Ignites, Your Personal Circuitry.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.