Fun computer thread

Oh so you are successfully using the clone? You win the day! literally identical so cool.

1 Like

That cloning is profound i don’t know why so few have commented on it that is hugely helpful and it totally turns the tables

1 Like

I dual boot. Ubuntu/Win10 Pro

2 Likes

I really like this concept of anonymity they talk about online. Think im beginning to “get it” throwing those junk free ones to the side its easy i will pay for things where it is necessary dont worry. The only reason i am here is because both brains were wired to this place in a sense you shouldn’t underestimate that.

2 Likes

Oh yeh? I think 3 firefox browsers the third one will be the hells gate of cookie and ip isolation and having multiple windows of it open if necessary. Heavily using container tabs and container proxies. I have been playing around with it for hours I will keep epic browser pinned to the taskbar and tor. It gives you another free open with those proxies.

I seek to use as few installations of browsers as possible. You see if you are in one tab logged into your gmail account you can be in another container tab even with the same ip and they can’t track you. Do you think that is reasonable?

1 Like

It is done I even am using a shortcut on one of my extra mouse buttons to bring up the developer tools for each tab I open in that third browser the next step is simply to claim some vulnerable basket and the system will be cloned again in the near future

2 Likes

So do it the only thing that delayed you was losing your system

1 Like

I am really happy with the way things have progressed I have made huge leaps. The system will be in a perfect state to be cloned soon its basically done and I really don’t think anyone could rival this.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.