Fun computer thread

So I reset up my system. I am putting together a detailed text file as to how to recreate the system if I need to reinstall the step by step instructions. I already have a detailed text file on how to create wordlists extremely good ones and that was put together a while ago. But without such step by step instructions you cant set it up quickly again these are for windows 10.

I installed the java jdk had to get correct version my thingy works. :slightly_smiling_face: My current doctor Dr Farfar has me on latuda and it works good.

6 Likes

It is funny many think about online it is so easy to be anonymous. Using silly masks and all that. No I do not feel anonymous ever and you can make slip ups but I think I can get a 95% sense of anonymity as far as ip leaks go and even though I probably far suprass ‘him’ in anonymity as far as the setup of everything goes I still do not feel anonymous.

Perhaps others do not understand what is actually going on thinking it is so easy to be anonymous you have to be vigilant. I guess that is why so many cyber criminals get caught :joy: they are dumb

2 Likes

Knowing a lot about computers is a great skill

3 Likes

Good on you Beasty. :slightly_smiling_face: Continue with the precise intructions text file on how to set the system up from scratch then i recommcend installing your system on another cheap hard drive so you have a duplicate of it ready to go

Go the all firefox route with multiple installations it can do everything and is the most private browser and it keeps things simple

2 Likes

Dude i was looking up about windows 10 do you think they will replace it?

2 Likes

I saw your comment notification in my email inbox and no i don’t think they have plans to replace it. Windows 10 is a new concept exciting stuff!

2 Likes

Ok good to know what you been up to man? Eaten any good food or tea?

2 Likes

Yes I had a sandwich wrap from subway and a coffee I have gone obese so I’m watching myself

2 Likes

I dont think anyone understands the significance of this hard drive reproduction of my system. If you lose the system to set it up again could take weeks. By having duplicates of it on other cheap hard drives it puts me over the edge. Its like having a series of nuclear weapons. Those hard drives with my system on it have huge power. There is no personal accounts of mine on my system.

1 Like

I had a great humburger for dinner. :yum:

2 Likes

A good burger is the bomb for me. I rate restaurants and cafe’s by the standard of their burger.

Today I went to a famous branded sports club and had a chicken burger. It was rubbish and I paid $20 Australian for it. You win some you lose some but today I got ripped off!

3 Likes

:yum: :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Would I have learned all this stuff without the devol? No it is ironic and it took this long to reach this stage while going all out with real life.

1 Like

I used to use Ansible to set up my Linux machines (laptop and desktop) Nowadays I just do it manually.

What exactly do you need to set up on a windows machine? it does everything for you?

Install 7zip, spotify, firefox, whatsapp, telegram

3 Likes

The phone and internet plans are setup I should be able to obtain a cheap hard drive easily ideally I would purchase two. Without hard duplicates of my system sitting inside my computer case ready to go the whole thing is pointless. Yes you can haphazardly pull something together but if you want to be organized you need a structured system. I had very close to such a thing but I had to reinstall which sometimes cannot be foreseen.

So this duplication of the system is crucial otherwise it is all a waste of time.

1 Like

I love Windows 10.

I just use a notebook for poetry so no games on it but it’s still nice for what I paid for it.

Enjoy your computer. And good luck on Latuda.

-S

3 Likes

The process is called hard drive cloning. I am using a 1TB toshiba and i got a 1TB western digital caviar blue hard drive this should work for hard drive cloning. I was thinking it will go a bit beyond that I will need the from scratch setup instruction text file and a collection of files on a portable hard drive I have as well to facilitate a from scratch setup. The from scratch setup would only be necessary if a drastic change in my computer hardware occurred otherwise this hard drive cloning will ensure I don’t lose my system for years.

2 Likes

Yes especially with windows 10 being future proofed and a continuous stream. I believe they will probably change the name to just windows after support for windows 8 ends and it will just be called windows and there be a continuous stream of updates. There will not be now new releases so to speak which obviously for developers and also myself they can see is very helpful because you don’t have to learn a whole new system and content is released on an update schedule quickly

Given this technology has been in its infancy it makes sense it comes to this. The DNA of the internet is what it is though so i wouldn’t expect any drastic changes in its structure or working for decades all i can say is no one better mess with you

2 Likes

Cloning it now with Macrium Reflect Free. :smirk:

3 Likes

Oh so you successfully cloned it! You’ll clone it again when it is actually perfect Im sure at that point “its done” so to speak. Now you actually have a reason to perfect the system.

1 Like