Full time job in my field

I think of starting a full time job in my field. Though everybody thinks I am not ready, I think I should give it a try. If I love what I am doing 8 hours will pass quickly. I am working on a freelance project right now and I feel so much better. In 2016 a friend said “how are you going to start working as you are so distracted and you lack persistence”. Then I found a job and it worked out right away - I was so interested in what I was doing that I even quit smoking. What if it’s the same right now? Appetite comes with the dish.

8 Likes

What is your field? :slight_smile:

Good luck!
A fitting job makes everything better :smiley:

1 Like

Treebeard,
computer graphics - 2D and 3D

1 Like

I think that is a great idea. If you can, get a job in your field. Otherwise, freelance. Don’t let mental illness hold you back from a normal life, if it is at all possible.

1 Like

I don’t think you need someone else’s approval to start working. So if you think you’re ready, go for it. If you’re ready, you’ll do just fine, If not, you’ll fail, that’s all. You learn only by trial and error.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.