Frustrating

How much do you weigh? When I was on Zyprexa 20mg, then Seroquel 600mg, I gained 40 pounds, went from 140 to 180 in like 2 or 3 months. I just started very early morning jogging since I sleep till 10am and wake up at 7 to 9pm. You should go for a morning walk or run if you can’t sleep and your neighborhood isn’t dangerous. There are natural remedies for insomnia so try a combination of a few and add vitamins for heart support. Don’t stay on the computer or phone for too long cause the screen messes with your melatonin levels. Hope you get it all fixed soon and you find something that helps. You can eat a banana. =P

Insomnia can be a sign of relapse, but if you’re able to sleep during the day, then I don’t know.

I don’t think I’m relapsing.

Today- chicken, pancetta and mozzarella (624 cal) roasted veg(192 cal) drinks- low cal squash (25 cal), coffee sachet and ground with whitener and sweetener ( 300 cal) Mango zero(22 cal) lemon tea(75 cal) . Will probably have a few more squashes and an instant coffee or two (67 calories) . Yes it’s high on the drinks but overall calories will be about 1310. I bet you though if I have a bad night I’ll stay static or gain a little.