From loving people to hating people

I don’t know exactly what’s happening to me. Since I started working with my dad, I started to hate people. I don’t want to talk to them. The thing with this job is that I have to follow rules, and these rules make me stifled. I want to feel energized, but most of the time I feel depleated. I need time for myself in order to recover, but, at the same time, I’m away from people. I’m not physically away from them, but emotionally of course I am. I want to love people, because each one has a joy to share. I want to smile to people, and not just acting in automate pilot.

I know that many people wanted this job that I have, but it’s quite hard to put it into my mind and change perspective. It’s transitory I know but today I asked to be at home to take a breath. I’m not being lazy. I’m just taking a breath to recover my mental state.

5 Likes

Hey luiz sup…??? U are doing good man…!!!

2 Likes

What’s up, @far_cry0! Thanks! I want to be better. I got a bit confused these days when I wanted to discover my passion. When I read posts about people following their passions, I feel jealous. They talk about a subject with much passion and I wanted it as well.

2 Likes

U will soon find ur passion…!!!

2 Likes

Thank you, @far_cry0! You’re an awesome dude!

2 Likes

Welcome bro…!!!

2 Likes

The problem with being sociable and liking people is a big one and may take a long time to overcome. The only thing you can really do about it is talk to some people (like a therapist) and keep working at it. It is talking me years. It seems to me like it might be a life-long problem. In the meanwhile I think you could accept the problem and keep going to work, and keep trying to be cheerful.
Sorry to sound pessimistic, but this is my experience too.

What kind of job do you do? What is your title and job description?

I sell Avon. I think my job is great fun. If anyone would want to join me, they are most welcome. All they have to do is ask me.

Hang in there! Maybe you just need some time to recuperate. Perhaps you are spending too much time around people. Is it too much for you? Are you really doing what you want to do and what feels right for you?

I work as a shop assistant (I sell Havaianas and Ipanema, flip-flops). I think I’m not meant to work selling flip-flops. It’s not what motivates me. If selling Avon motivates you, it’s good.

1 Like

I don’t think I could get excited about flip flops either. But, who would have thought that I could get excited about makeup?

If you have a good job it is possible that some elements are going to apply mental pressure
on you with the aim of making you quit.
These people are evil and I am rooting for you.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.