Friendzoned

Have you friendzoned a lot of guys/gals? What was the reason ? :woozy_face:
What happened afterwards? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

In popular culture, the friend zone is a situation in which one member of a friendship wishes to enter into a romantic or sexual relationship, while the other does not. It is generally considered to be an undesirable situation for the rejected person.

1 Like

Had to google that, don’t think I have

1 Like

I friendzoned some guys,

Mostly because I wasn’t attracted to them.

Some of them caught the hint and backed off,

A lone few I had to have some awkward conversations with.

1 Like

No one wanted to date me I was never even friend material

I got put not into the friend zone but the crazy zone.

1 Like

How did you respond? :slightly_smiling_face:

If someone puts you into the friend zone, you have three options. One: decide you want to be their friend and never again seek out a romantic connection with them. Two: decide you don’t want to just be their friend and stop socializing with them. Three: pretend to be their friend, but secretly wish you could be more, and slowly start to resent them for being uninterested in you.

Options one and two are both fantastic and healthy. Sadly, most people choose option three, which always leads to destroyed self-esteem, hurt feelings all around, and eventually, both sides hating each other. Option three WILL NOT lead to a healthy relationship.

1 Like

You have to have friends to be friendzoned.

2 Likes

I’ve been in the friend zone and decided to just be friends. It was extremely tough, though, and in the long run it didn’t last.

1 Like

Unfortunately yes, I regret it.
In my defense I can say I was controlled to not be with anyone, I just didn’t had the conscience :cry:
Afterwards I never talked to her again

:joy: 151515161616161

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.