Friends or money?

When it comes to the higher echelon of business or government, friends are chosen carefully. I can see how women have friendships differ than those of men.

1 Like

I prefer to be on my own so i would take the money.

2 Likes

I donā€™t need friends, I need money. :slight_smile:

tough oneā€¦when my parents go and Iā€™m all alone I would take friendsā€¦but for 20 more yearsā€¦i get to take the money

money can sure help though

Money. Money talks.

1 Like

I would also like balance BUT I know the world often doesnā€™t work that way. For me my life would be a lot less stressful if I had money but if I didnā€™t have other people to rely on, I donā€™t know that Iā€™d be able to keep a full time job to keep the money flowing anyways.

Iā€™d like to think of it as a sliding scale. Money on one side and friends on the other. My perfect scale would lean more towards money not because Iā€™m particularly greedy but rather because I am not a social person. Iā€™m okay with having just one friend, in fact I prefer it that way, regardless of whether or not I have enough money to cover my bills and save. That just becomes an added plus.

If my scale leaned more towards friends I would be incredibly anxious all the time as I wouldnā€™t have the money to pay for the things I need AND my social anxiety would be through the roof.

So my scale would look kind of like this

2 Likes

im thinking a roommate would allow me bothā€¦a friend and money. that would be enough for meā€¦I just got to find someone that needs a cheap room and doesnā€™t mind my company

1 Like

Iā€™d definitely take the money. So called 'friends" have always let me down all of my life. They canā€™t be counted upon. You can count upon money absolutely.

1 Like

Iā€™ve never met a dollar I didnā€™t like

2 Likes

Iā€™d like a balance, an inbetween. But if I HAVE to choose, Iā€™d choose friends.
True friends donā€™t let you starve.

I donā€™t have a lot of friends, but my social needs are met. And the friends I do have, I have a close bond with.

I donā€™t ever want to go back to feeling like thereā€™s no one to turn to, no one to share the good and bad with, no safety net.

I would rather starve than be all on my own again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.