Fresh paint

Picked one of my girls up from the paint shop yesterday. Gotta install a new top and the interior and she will be ready to go.

She looks good.

18 Likes

Nice to see that you’ve kept her original and not done tacky customizations.

2 Likes

Very nice @TomCat

2 Likes

This one is mostly stock. It has a straight 6. The other two I have are V8s and have hood scoops

2 Likes

Looks the business @TomCat. Like the dark red.

2 Likes

That vintage of Mustang is my wife’s fantasy vehicle. She wants powder blue, a V8, and a convertible roof. Not choosey at all! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Cherry red is a good color for a car.

1 Like

It’s got stock hub caps on it but I might put some rims and tires on it. But for a 6 the caps might be good.

2 Likes

Nice car @TomCat!

1 Like

No man, the caps are exquisite. They give it an understated elegance that is getting pretty rare with vintage autos of this era. This is a perfect case of a little going a long way.

2 Likes

It does give her a bit of nostalgia. The guy I have doing the interior and the top told me yesterday it might be October before he can get to it. I might just do it myself.

I have had so many road blocks with this car. The guy who rebuilt the engine got put in jail and it sat in his shop for 9 months while he was locked up and then the guy who was pairing it sat on it over a year. I finally just went and picked it up and brought it somewhere else.

This is a fact o bake paint job. I am a cheap ■■■■■■■. They did a really nice job though.

1 Like

This was her two weeks ago.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.