Free Game to Play

GET IT LEGAL AND FREE

I CAN’T SEE ANY SERVERS @Apathy

This is almost invariably due to HTTP traffic to the game being blocked by a firewall or antivirus software.

In the case of firewalls, the game requires an exception (as would any multiplayer game) to be able to connect and play online.
Some anti-virus software incorrectly blocks the server-listing traffic from the game with “features” such known as HTTP filtering or “Link Scanning”
AVG Anti-Virus is particularly notorious for this, and requires re-installing AVG to fully disable the “feature”.
In rare cases this can be caused by multicore CPU timing (see “My server and/or game is jittery” below), third-party addons, or the listing server being temporarily offline.

1 Like

Shoot me a pm or respond here if you get it up and running!

I won’t be able to do it now as my dogs need a walk but you outta see me soon!

1 Like

Cool beans man.

If we got an age of empires online game going somehow (not sure if they have it anymore), i’d totally be down to play. That’s the most timeless favorite game of mine ever.

1 Like

I’ll look into it I don’t know if any of those games have gone freeware though… they were my favorite among those types of games

1 Like

Well @turningthepage… hope you like age of empires 3… CAUSE IT"S FREE!!!

edit: this is just basic age of empires III… doesn’t have the war cheifs or asian dynasties

so that is two pretty legit games totally for free… waht are you doing today TTP? You want to see if we can get the online connectivity on this working?

It does download as an iso… the best way to mount isos is microsofts very own image loader… 1 sec here…

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=38780

(This feature is built in to windows 8 and 10 just double click the iso and the OS will mount it to a virtual drive)

1 Like

I have a podiatrist appointment at 2:10 and pdoc and therapy at 4:30

so kind’ve busy. But after that I’m pretty damn free.

My neighbor went to syracuse so probably not much going on tonight.

1 Like

You should set up the download now… it’ll take a while the servers are slow and it’s 6 gigs

1 Like

http://puu.sh/l3maq/8f5f07a734.png

1 Like

says 8 hours left

or so it goes

1 Like

hah told you man

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.