Schizophrenia.com

FourthHorseman HImself

Being holy is doing benevolently what is deemed righteous and wise. There has to be a deem, an accurate perception and regard, and it must be within the characteristic of wise or its realm. Righteous has a standard, but wisdom does not. What is more profitable in option, has a greater measure for what is righteous (the emotion of being right) and it is deemed wise to go for such. A standard for righteous. It has to meet up to that level of good and options variate the behavior and result in someone not being regarded or deemed as righteous. Thus not being holy, in the higher regard for it. Since it’s the movements following a principle, it is always righteous to be wise, and holy when not divine for what reason? When not aided by God’s mind, or knowledge of God with the standard of being righteous for the sake of what is wise, it is divine. It is just being wise, when divine, and it’s not for the sake of an objective general standard of good that is wise. It can be particular when divine, and not be for the sake of what is wise, the life of wisdom and the wholeness of it but just be wise for the principle influences the behavior of the divine. Wise as a characteristic. When it is not deemed righteous and wise, it could be divine instead of holy. Acting for the sake of what is wise is natural, but a higher standard, and this is holy. It is the objectiveness of the standard instead of the subjectiveness or the selective choice. The standard of divine can be chosen. Divine is the characteristically attributed unique good that is emphasized as different, but helps naturally and is spiritually heavenly. Cool grace is divine. Natural grace that is not divine, can be considered distinguished and political. Not a totality for morality that is individualized. Sometimes people do things particularly that are in a sense moral, but not totally moral. For example, someone could pick up something someone dropped, and not want to. It is not totally moral, so it is not divine. It is not a heavenly flow.
Alternate possibilities for the instincts results in a principle, but the emotions can shift from this principle and not be total. A conflict. A sense of bad. If it was natural when the instincts reach pathways, the option, and there was not halting regression to reason, one could have a principle and opt for it instinctually maintaining his instincts while being moral. Instincts are intact, but people do this with regression sometimes, and don’t get regarded as acting instinctually. But the person still has reactions, so he has instincts intact. Instincts are the progresses of naturality.
Progress is benefiting from acting close to the soul. One always progresses in a way, but can progress more be expressing the personality. Not being distanced. One can be close to his soul or the expression of his individuality when he is being self-wise, and far away with the soul, or the personality rather when he is too critical of his environment, and thinking empirically in a negative relative way. The essence dims. Feeling close to the self, and far from the self, while going with a soul is the contemplation. When someone feels far he is extrinsic to a more so thought degree, and his mind is with the extrinsic, which is a component of the being. Not being centered. Finding the soul is progression. There could be a positive sense to regress, but because of the starting point, it is typically going backwards to the soul. Re could be again, like secondarily though, and when someone regresses, he thinks again the closeness of his soul in a secondary type way as a result of the starting point to get close to the soul that is meant for just that. The suffix “gress” in progress and regress could mean attachment, and when one attaches his mind to his substance, he progresses. When someone does wrong, he attaches to his soul, and that is why it is regression.
A predisposition is the moving emotions prior to intuition about something, but before regard of it. Disposition is the moving state of the emotions. Position is one intuited state, but the emotions don’t imply a state that’s fixed. A state in general that is fixed in intuition is ones position. Movements of the emotions can’t be regarded as fixed in one place, for there are implications in the move, which are condition to its regard. One’s bodily position can be checked in general, as well as one’s state in general. Emotions are a degree from the fixed state, but can be regarded as having a transitive state.
Perception of one’s level is age. Level is specific in a person’s age. My age is fourteen years old. So the age can increase, while the soul age perspective, specific to youth and elderliness stays the same, for we are always progressing in some way. My age at creation was nine. A visage is a vision of the person of one level, being noticed. The level of a playing field. Image is not a perception of the level, but a picture that is not perceived. The image is in motion when the self, so the picture is not perceived, for the motion can’t be captured in a realistic sense. An image is a picture that is not perceived, and the other regard to the perception of a level, which can entail age. A picture is an image, but it is the check of an image or the drawing of one. An image is the visual of something depicted and is in the moment or portrayed in a drawing which captures the sense of something. A picture doesn’t capture.

Gender is noun of creation which is different objectively. My gender is male. Smart is not a noun, so my gender is not smart, lest the concept is broadened beyond normal grammar. Engender is to create something objectified in someone else, that comes from a different method than one the person has at hand. To engender someone’s virtue is to develop it uniquely in a person’s soul and the differences get merged into the sameness of the soul. One doesn’t create the virtue in the person’s soul, he develops it, but he creates it at first, and develops the soul with that creation. The differences get merged means the person synthesizes them and converges his soul to the leadership of the engendering. The virtue of that person comes from something different. A gender is what it comes from. Engender is for something different, or comes from something different. Differences are necessary in gender because it is essential to the frame work of the individuality. The differences are attributes that are outgoing, and not away from something. What moves someone away is his differences though, and away can be towards. Within the same, the differences are attractive and the sameness keeps.
Manifest means to come to appearance. It is different from evident in the sense that it is a verb. Evident means that something is proof. A symptom of proof is manifest. When factors are manifest, they are emerging and it refers to the act. Something that sets itself and brews so to speak. To fester is different than manifest because manifest is the end product of a fester or something that could fester, which is present (the result of moving belief) and refers to an asset or an actualized factor. Fester doesn’t refer to a factor, it just implies that something is infected and manifest means that the factors are acting or the proof is phenomenal and there. Fester is the decay of something or the downwards incline of something that is not accepted in the root or construed by the root with medium in the perspective. Perspectives just cluttering up or referring intermittingly in one motion and moving with root belief is fester. Truth doesn’t fester lest pondered down to the root and moving around the root in correspondence, or symptomatic pondering of the perspective with development of it from the believed root that construes the perspective. Boiling and moving away from the root and towards the root and emerging while going down is festering. Manifest is the proof of something completely in endurance; the outgoingness of the root with perspective that results in a perceived proof.
Manifold is diverse for it is the intuited function of factors, the end of them moving back and forth. The end of a fold in the psyche sense that happens with multiplicity. Numerous factors go back to each other, and forth in synthesis when something is manifold. They return to base, and it is the end product of the folding of factors that go back due to many in the course of synthesis.
A transvaluation is the developed product of a rated and moving value to a new level. Up in general. The rating of the value moves figuratively. Transfigure is to figure something that is new and a change of level as a result of the figure, which elevates the state. Transcendence is to send oneself to a new level elevated beyond the basicality of the being; to leave up to a varied level of the spiritual from the physical. To elevate implies the prefix “trans” when a new level is reached from one level to a different level (not just a development). The prefix “trans” implies a move from point to a changed point. Different points and an elevation from the points. Transportation is moving from a port to a different port in a portable construct or form. To elevate to a different port means that one rises out of one place and destines himself to another. A rise occurs in the soul. Elevate means to rise out of or to move from one level to a better level in a upwardly developing way. A level is a standard of rating. To move from one place to another place is not transportation if the level doesn’t change upwardly or there is not a port considered. A being is not a port when he is not harboring or back from a post.

Someone needs respond to this. I think these writings could be published.

I shall respond with a song i heard once. It’s about me.

The fourth horseman doth has a a mighty lot of words.

A lot of words, yes. An extensive vocabulary that needs to improve moreso. You should give feedback on the content though.

I would if I could, but I can’t focus on that many words in a sitting.
You lost me in the first paragraph.

That is fine… it is very good though, and deserving of being in the philosophy section.

shame that people can’t read. i think some have, and thought these writing were good. they stand with good repute at least.