Forums is kinda quite tonite

Share some good news!

I am here. It’s 5:30am where I am.

I have not had a chance to post much yet but I will

How’re you doing?

6 Likes

Better, got a list of to do things, first time i had hope for the future in awhile…

That’s good. What sort of stuff is on your list?

I have lots of chores and that’s about it. I keep putting them off

Well im lookin for housing, a cheaper car payment, contact the necessary places about moving… Really big stuff but since its on the list it dosent feel as big

I made ribs for dinner. It was my first time. They came out pretty good.

How is everyone?

What kinda bbq sauce did u use?

1 Like

I used a dry rub I’m diabetic. If I cook them again, I’ll use bbq sauce.

I’m 9 days sober and going strong. The worst of the alcohol withdrawal is behind me I think.

Feeling pretty good.

2 Likes

Dry rub ribs are pretty good, i prefer mine drenched in sauce

1 Like

Congrats!!! Ive made it 2 1/2 years. Without drugs and alcohol, so its possible!

2 Likes

I have not taken any illegal drugs for 9 years. I was an addict between 11 and 18 and had a few relapses but I am clean

4 Likes

I went to turn in my paper for my Humanities class and discovered I didn’t know how to submit it online so I won’t get credit for it.

Wait a minute, that’s not good news. But I had a really good peanut butter and jelly sandwich while working on it. There.

1 Like

I’m safe and comfortable inside my house.

1 Like

I had an average day today, nothing to be excited about. Still leaning English and western culture by reading the posts on Reddit. Apart from that I did some house chores like cooking, cleaning, ironing. A bit depressed at the moment because of the outbreak of the coronavirus disease in China.

3 Likes

I was thinking of you the other day when Moonbeam asked about ya.

How are you holding up @green5? Has the coronavirus outbreak effected your province much?

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for your concern @Montezuma The situation in my province is mild. So far around 500 people were diagnosed and receiving treatment in hospital but nobody died. It seems the spread of coronavirus has been under control because during the past three days the number of newly diagnosed case in my province was zero.

4 Likes

Thanks for checking in @green5. I’ve been thinking of you and wondering how you’ve been doing.

2 Likes

I’m OK @Moonbeam . Just feeling unsafe if I go outside of my apartment. Like most of my friends in China, I did online grocery shopping these days. Hopefully the threat of coronavirus will subside gradually.

2 Likes