Forum software update in last day?

from the cool guy trying to install windows 10.

Thanksā€¦ One other request:

Can you please " turn on the developer console ( http://devblog.blackberry.com/2011/06/debugging-blackberry-web-apps/ ), look at the JS console, and report what the errors are?

OK, good advice! itā€™ll take a few days as Web inspector doesnā€™t seem to work over cellular, only wifi, and Iā€™ll have access to wifi this weekend at the earliest. thanks again.

Got it to work after much effort

SyntaxError: Expected token ā€˜)ā€™ application-d47f38b9f9b78f51232262df46285c93.js:52

So, missing right bracket in ine 52 of the fie application-d47f38b9f9b78f51232262df46285c93.js

Oh, I am so not cool. Iā€™m the one who got beat up by the cool kids. I just really really hate Blackberry. Itā€™s a techie thing. Please keep in mind that being irritating is my superpower!

All jokes aside, Iā€™m really liking Windows 10 so far. Really happy to see that MS is back to focusing on a good user experience. Still canā€™t believe their ā€œSomething Happenedā€ error message, though. Thatā€™s a facepalm.

Pixel.

1 Like

Upgrade was available. WIndows 10 was a bit different at first. After an hour though my mind quit noticing the differences. Like the pointing finger is back over links everything is boxy and simplified, Itā€™s alright though. Booted super quick.