FORUM Pharmaceuticals Announces Publication of Encenicline Phase 2 Clinical Trial Results for Cognitive Impairment in Schizophrenia

Good news:

These Phase 2 trial results reported in Neuropsychopharmacology are the first statistically significantly positive data in a large randomized trial for cognitive impairment in schizophrenia,” said Dana C. Hilt, M.D., Senior Vice President, Clinical Development and Chief Medical Officer of FORUM. “Encenicline had positive effects in a number of cognitive and functional endpoints, and is the first drug candidate to demonstrate improvement using the MATRICS Consensus Cognitive Battery (MCCB), developed by the MATRICS project in conjunction with the National Institute of Mental Health and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

Source:

1 Like

Just under a year to find out if this drug is coming out or not, Im so hoping it will pass phase 3.

Boy, I’m really putting myself out there, but I’m struggling to keep up with all of this. It seems like there are so many medications making it to these later phases but I’m afraid I’m a little lost. Can somebody explain the significance of MCCB. I was on the MHS webpage but am looking for some “dumbed-down” supplemental info. Thanks in advance. My kid is nineteen, so these trials seem encouraging and give me hope…

1 Like

http://www.needrecognition.com/
This site has videos explaining it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

how many weeks does it take to come out in the market.;…

I think its another two years if all the testing goes OK.

1 Like