Forrest fun

so I have picked up the habit of stacking rocks… my first stack is at a lake 1 town over… asoon as I was done some teens went over and took pics of it lol… and today me and the little one snuck across the fence at my gfs grandmas and made 6 tall rock stacks… we also made a rock path for the spring to flow back onto her grandmas land… I didn’t think I would enjoy rock stacking so much but its like a puzzle and a challenge… so far chest high is as tall as I can get a stack…

maybe we can make this a forum challenge if anyone else wants to… we can share our tallest or coolest designed rock stacks… be warned ive gotten good at balancing them lol…and my first rock stacks forced the water to pool up and created a small waterfall…

2 Likes
2 Likes

Oh slick! I wanna find some rocks to stack. My luck it will crash down on a squirrel and smash it :unamused:

1 Like

holy crap I take it back im not that good… that stack is impressive… i have a long way to go but with more practice i think i can create similar wonders…

@Csummers that’s what i worry about too… i have my little buddy with me so i try to make them fit firmly together so he cant accidently bump the stack and crush his foot or something…

1 Like