Forgot to make my husband lunch

I ate earlier in the day but then my mind went awry. Where the hell was my memory? It’s really bad. I forget every day things so easily. The only memory strength I have is remembering facts I read. Otherwise it’s crazy! How on earth could I forget my husband’s needs? Poor man was hungry and didn’t say anything. Oh God…

Yesterday I wrote such a positive post and today it’s again fighting the emptiness. I try to keep busy, did laundry and cleaned toilets and got dressed again - but the emptiness threatens to swallow me.

Every day this emptiness and emotionlessness. I guess I must just accept it won’t go away forever… until I die…

Sza sure sucks

Well your husband can make something if he’s truly hungry. But to remember things, I set alarms

1 Like

@Hadeda, I can empathize with you. I get the very empty feeling despite the best efforts to push it to the outside. The best step would be to accept as best as can be done. Leave the rest to Karma.

1 Like

I don’t see why he can’t just eat if he is hungry. You are his wife, not his mother. Even my 14 year old knows to feed himself when he wants food.

Sza is no fun. It makes easy things so much harder to do or remember. Maybe try making a list of things you want to do and cross them off as you go.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.