For those who have improved from Negative Symptoms

From 1 to 100, how much did you improve from negative symptoms and what med or supplement was used? were you doing physical exercises? Was it with any meditation?

1 Like

Vraylar helped me the most when it comes to positive and negative symptoms. Probably my symptoms are 80-90% better than what they were.

1 Like

I improved to the point that I’m functioning. I have more negative symptoms than positive ones. I am on perphenezine and have tried multiple ap in the past but this works for me. I lost a lot of weight and continue to do so. I think I’m successful but life of course is not perfect. I struggle, too.

1 Like

Exercise, tempering, diet and “meditation” were all entirely ineffective against my negative symptoms. I actively tried different things since 2020, and more meek attempts were made in years 2018-2019.

I used to take 3-9 pills a day of brahmi supplement for two months, the normal dose is 1-2 pills a day for one month, which helped slightly while I was taking it, but any improvement vanished as soon as I stopped taking the medicine. Brahmi had no effect on my positive symptoms.

1 Like

On a scale of 1-100, with 1 being the worst and 100 being the best, my negative symptoms improved from a 40/100 to a 70/100 with the right mix of Concerta and omega-3 supplements.

The doses of each are Concerta 108 mg/day and omega-3 oil 4,000 mg/day (3 DHA : 1 EPA).

Clinical pearl: my psychiatrist said that omega-3 oil keeps the receptors in the brain fluid so they can do their job (receive neurotransmitter signals).

1 Like