For those that hear voices

If you have ever moved or drove across state, did your voices go away or did they stay with you?

1 Like

Voices will follow you everywhere as they’re in your brain and not in the environment. You need proper meds to stop them.

4 Likes

That won’t fix it. Voices are there because of how your brain functions and aren’t tied to any one place.

I hear just as many voices in Oakland, California as I did in Springfield, Virginia. Same exact voices too.

1 Like

When I first started hearing voices they said they were tied to California. So I drove with my wife across state lines to Yuma. The voices laughed and said they were fuking with me. I live in Illinois now and they are still the same.

2 Likes

Thank you that was informational

1 Like

They stayed with me when I moved. Besides duane they other can go the f away.

1 Like

The spirits live in my head so I carry them wherever I go. They keep me company. I love Sarah but Alien’s a real pest.

2 Likes

Whenever I go on holiday the voices go along. I’ve heard voices on 3 continents. Else it would be easy to get rid off them. It doesn’t work that way.

They stayed. I’ve moved 7 times and never once did the go away. One of those moves was from one coast to the other so it was literally across the country. Each time, I still had voices. They don’t go away if you move.

I get the voices only when psychotic. So as long as I maintain my sanity, I am OK.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.