For the people who caused their illness doing something they love

I could have never done gymnastics that’s impressive. Yeah I’m a mental loafer now as well.

Sometimes i wish being put in real prison without medication.

1 Like

I’ve thought about prison. Kinda scary. Lots of bad guys there.

We got a history of mental illness. That means we go into forensic prison for the criminal insane with forced medication.Total nightmarish hell. Agonising sideeffects. I wouldn;t go for sure into normal prison. The prison where you would go is decision of the judge. Could be good could be bad.

1 Like

I’ve seen a movie called the Jacket that makes me not want to go to a criminal psychiatric ward. They locked this guy up in the morgue when he was alive and left him there. I doubt they’d do that in real life. I’m sure they have their experiments in there though.

2 Likes

On the news there was this banker who killed his apprentice in 5 seconds of insanity.
The bankers stresslevels were so high, he could have got help. I don;t want to commit a crime in insanity. So i take my medication and accept my disablement.

1 Like

Yeah you have the right mindset. I didn’t accept it so I got off meds. Walked the line of getting locked up for a year. I barely made it back to a dumbed down version of myself. I almost screwed up bigtime.

1 Like

In America must be really bad because of the gunlaws. Here in australia i can at least defend myself from a knife or whatever ancient weapon. I think when i don;t touch and provoke i will be fine. I keep my stresslevels down and don;t hang out in places known for violence.

1 Like

I didn’t know there weren’t any guns in Australia. Interesting.

1 Like

The gunlaws in australia are very tight. They are guns of course but harder to get.

1 Like

I was just reading up on it and Australians don’t use guns for protection. They can have guns for hunting and clay pigeon hunting. That’s about it. Australia seems like a great place to be.

Do you watch the NFL since you played American Football?

We don;t have American Football on regular tv. But i like to watch all the high tech in the games. When i got i chance to watch i do. I have no favourite teams. I am useless at american football. The trainer said i have to left feet. But i played for the fun of it. Reminds me to check on the cheerleadercompetitions.

1 Like

haha you are right about the cheerleader competitions, that’s cool that you played it in Germany man

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.