For the people who caused their illness doing something they love

I had my ground line in front of cashiers. English is hard for me. I worked inside at cashiers desks

1 Like

Oh whoops sorry I thought you said you worked secruity. Oh you worked at a cash register. I did that at a movie theater before.

1 Like

I was a security guard dealing with thieves from supermarket

Here is a picture exactly where i worked lol

desc%C4%83rcare

3 Likes

Oh okay. Thatā€™s cool man did you catch any thieves?

1 Like

Yes of course along with my bosses. We were like 8 agents and 2bosses. I worked in a team

3 Likes

Was there a common thing that people were stealing or was it always different?

2 Likes

The supermarket was big enough. People stolen even cheap chewing gum lol. Many things stolen but they paid back or we called police to take care of thieves

3 Likes

Iā€™m partially a thief. One of the dumbest things I ever did.

2 Likes

Did you get in troubles because of this?

2 Likes

No I never got into trouble. I think someone made me do it. Just a delusion. I need to not think that.

2 Likes

Oops sorry but i need to go to sleepā€¦ Itā€™s 22:25 here

3 Likes

Later dudeā€¦

2 Likes

Good night! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@zeno whatā€™s up man?

3 Likes

I overdone sports. It stuffed up the brainchemicals plus the alcohol. I loved it. That why i don;t want to take meds because i like the ā€œhighā€ of doing sports.

2 Likes

Which sports did you play @anon84157300?

Hi sir, nothing new under the sun.

3 Likes

Any update on your mom?

2 Likes

No, these are holidays, probably there will be updates in the next week.

2 Likes

As kid i did gymnastics, than as a teenager i done competitive canoing, i played american football in germany and after that martial arts. In the breaks i always did running. For the last 10 years since i dedicated my life to meds i adjusted to the mental loafer lifestyle.

1 Like