For once I am where I want to be in life

Everything has become tolerable

If I think to far ahead I become uncomfortable

I have never felt this comfortable in life like I do at the moment

The only thing that I need to really get myself in order is to pay off credit card debt

The paradox is what is keeping me comfy is enjoying the things I bought on credit

10 Likes

It’s hard to live within your means but sounds like your almost there.

Like what do you need to survive comfortably? Like do things that give you comfort. I still like gaming and having things to do with my hands so try to keep up hobbies even though I fail. It’s still worthwhile persuing.

Give up the credit card debt and save up for what you want or need. It’s harder but you can do it.

5 Likes

I could probably have my credit card debt cut in half now but I got addicted to vitamins or something. I am spending sometimes over $400 a month on vitamins.

2 Likes

You got to ask yourself if you really need all those vitamins. If you have a halfway decent diet of fruits and vegetables and whole grains and protein then you would get all the vitamins you need in your diet. Because, some vitamins are helpful but there are some vitamins like vitamin C where you can take only so much and anything above that does no good and it’s useless to take more. Also, if you look around you in your life, how many other people are taking $400 worth of vitamins a month? The majority of people survive without taking any extra vitamins. If you can live without taking $400 worth of vitamins than if I were you, I would buy one bottle of adult multivitamins and only take those.

3 Likes

I am worried about burnout which happens to me so much ( get completely exhausted for days from everything and just want to sleep for days straight)

I sometimes put in 9-10 hour days taking care of parents and house and things. I never get a day off as when my dad is up and mom are up I have to constantly tend to them because they are both crippled.

I just need the placebo effect or something to believe in because I have no days off and my living environment is a work environment for me with my parents.

3 Likes

It’s really important for caregivers to find ways to do self-care. What are some relaxing things you can do for yourself? Is there any way someone can pitch in and give you a day or two off per week?

2 Likes

Yes, self care is extremely important as a caregiver.

I am just coming off a straight six weeks as full caregiver to my husband during his most recent flare of kidney disease, his third in a year.

I realize now how easy it is for me to get lost in loneliness and delusional thinking.

I commiserate, my friend.

5 Likes

I found out my vitamins stopped working but I need to meditate to get them to work in the first place, sometimes I doze off to sleep but well wake up feeling heaps better

1 Like

@FuZzCasT , I’m not trying to be mean, but meditation has nothing to do with whether or not you’re vitamins work

2 Likes

Most large scale research says that supplemental vitamins are not only a waste of money, but even contribute to early death. Except for vitamin D. @Dude1

1 Like

thanks for your feedback, I’ll try going without the vitamins then and medtiating instead because that will save me money

2 Likes

I like meditating too. Just be careful because for some people, meditation triggers psychosis

2 Likes

I got in to because it helps with my negative symptoms, I’m finding meditiating when I first wake up the morning helps too

2 Likes

I pedal my exercise bicycle and play drums to relax/revive myself. I dont have anyone to help and we are still quarantining in a way. Still worried about viruses and things.

1 Like

If you take too many vitamins you just pee them out. It is a waste. :pig::pig::pig:

1 Like

Well, at least you exercise and have a hobby. I hope things get easier for you soon

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.