For most of my life, I got cheated out of falling in love, getting along with people and connecting to other people

So screw it. I deserve my life now of being friendly, getting along with people, making people laugh, and scaring bullies. The last one is a rare occurrence because most people are just trying to get along the best they can and physical altercations don’t happen that often. But a little part of me gets a perverse pleasure out of occasionally turning the tables on idiots.

7 Likes

You’re a good dude, Nick. I hope a pretty girl smiles at you this weekend and you tell us all about the names of your future dogs.

3 Likes

It’s like the idea couldn’t be in place,
Deny it or accept it,
The more time continued the farther away it became, and I made it of less importance.
deprived of it, yes the thought would continue to play its course because it was only a thought after all,
Come to find the simple role was just self rejection,
In a poets note I was just afraid of letting go,

it probably was nothing but a sweet breeze,
As I continue to walk and create my life.

Lol, thank you very much @Rhubot . I guess you’re right: I’m a good dude and I’ll have to accept it. I don’t always get smiles. I get many frowns and looks of indifference, lol.

By the way: Spot, Fido, and Rover. And Buttons the cat.

Have a nice night and don’t wear yourself out moderating.

5 Likes

Nick! Is the situation in the picture below about to take a turn for the better or for the worse?

http://stationphotography.com/page/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/53.jpg

I’m not sure what you mean @everhopeful.

You never know which way life is going to turn. You can still get your chance to fall in love and get along with people and connect with them. As a matter of fact I’d say you’re already doing the latter 2.

1 Like
1 Like

Thank you very much @everhopeful.

1 Like