Football Returns after annoying international break

@TheBest @firemonkey @anon35166066

Are you all ready???

Please tag others

Big matches ahead on Saturday

Tottenham Vs Liverpool

We gotta take revenge on Tottenham for last year’s drubbing they handed us at Wembley.

Watford vs Man United

Newcastle V Arsenal

Man city vs Fulham

Chelsea vs Cardiff

Big matches

Also in La Liga

Bilbao vs Real Madrid … always a tough one for Real Madrid

Real Sociedad vs Barcelona

Atletico Madrid vs Eibar … Easy one for Atletico

In Serie A

Juventus vs Sassuolo … Cristiano Ronaldo yet to score a goal.

All this and more…

As champions league also kicks off from Tuesday

Gonna be fun

1 Like

The Tottenham vs. Liverpool game will be a good one. I’ve been curious how Real Madrid will do with new coach and without Ronaldo. I haven’t heard one thing about it. It must be going okay so far.

1 Like

@lenny and @rcjj I could see Ronaldo scoring 3 goals this weekend. You guys watching?

2 Likes

Sporting Club Portugal plays Maritimo. That should be a good one. Looks like they tied Benfica a couple of weeks ago. They must be the powerhouses of the league right?

2 Likes

I will admit it @latenightsurfer and @TheBest - I much prefer club football to international friendliest (even this nations league thing). The Tottenham v Liverpool match will be great!

2 Likes

I completely agree with you. World cup is another story though.

2 Likes

Yeah you are right World Cup is special.

2 Likes

Annoying returns after international football break
:neutral_face:

2 Likes

Lol :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

So far it’s been good for Real Madrid but the tough fixtures are coming … So we will find out soon

1 Like

First really good team Liverpool will have played. A test of how good they are. 1-1.

3 Likes

No no god bless

1 Like

You should make a note of your predictions each week and at the end of the season compare with the actual results. I bet you get a lot right

2 Likes

Was that an accidental post @anon97118089? Hope you are feeling good dude.

Maybe brother bear but I’m taking it on like a lion nameen brother bear

1 Like

It could score that’s true! He didn’t went to play the national game against Italy, he’s more fresh this week.

My team it’s Sporting! But if I were you I didn’t expect much of the match this weekend, it isn’t for the championship. We might as well play with a 2nd team :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yesssssssssss

Liverpool win against Spurs. A nervy ending but a comfortable win over all.

Top of the table

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.