Schizophrenia.com

Foods to avoid for sz/sza and weight gain

Well raw veggies and fruits are best but counting calories is the way to go as u don’t know how much quantity u r consuming of all the healthy recommendations

I’m not into writing all that down or putting it into an app. I have a pretty set diet that I eat everyday. I would lose more weight if I stopped eating pickup from restaurants on the weekends. But sometimes I feel like I’m starving myself and I give into the cravings.

I joined a gym and lift weights, plus I cycle. I’m more into burning the calories off that way.

Hasn’t caused me any problems in over a quarter century of being SZ. I enjoy all kinds of things made with wheat.

1 Like

But ur burning ur extra calories … that cud gain u weight but are u not creating a calorie defecit

1 Like

I may be some days and some days not.
I think once the testosterone injections start building up in my system I will lose weight anyway. Last time I did trt I lost 30lbs and really wasn’t working out. I get I need a calorie deficit to lose. Maybe I’ll get the motivation to write everything down. I just don’t have it right now. I’m more concerned with getting through the workday intact. I have to take care of my brain first & foremost.

1 Like

Pasta is not so bad as long as you boil it al-dente cause the GI is low so it wont cause mania like sugar, but stuff like Mac and cheese where the noodles are soft forget about it

1 Like

I am developing unhealthy relationship with peanuts and beer. It is not doing my paunch any good.

There’s no problem if you eat pasta once a week for example.

1 Like

Biggest thing is don’t snack between meals and after dinner that’s it for food till morning.

1 Like