Schizophrenia.com

Foodie thread

I agree there. I enjoy making stuff from scratch but sometimes it’s just nice to do something easy

1 Like

Thank you @Loke lol. <3

1 Like

I texted my daughter that pinto beans recipe. Idk if that child even reads my texts. She never responds to them.

1 Like

@Loke, I made cilantro lime rice today… it was good… you can have it with your black bean curry

2 Likes

Yummy yummy :yum:

1 Like

The reason my sauce is brown is because I used balsamic vinegar. The recipe calls for finely diced onions. I’ve never been able to do that. All I can do is regular diced.

5 Likes

This was delicious :drooling_face:

10 Likes

My parents used make some grilled mustard coated chicken that I really liked. They haven’t made it in years. Tonight I’m going to try putting some hot Italian sausage in pasta. My appetite is not huge on clozapine and I don’t crave filling pasta that much though.

2 Likes

Tilapia? ???

1 Like

Nope it’s walleye they were huge for walleye too

1 Like
2 Likes

I wanted to pick up sushi today but there was no wasabi so I declined.

4 Likes

I bought some carribean jerk seasoned chicken. Not really sure how to cook it. Going to try 400f for 35 min. Wish it didn’t have the skin on.

10 Likes

Just bought a couple tbones half off I guess I could give the grill I pulled out of a dumpster a try. Anyone grill in the winter?

1 Like

This is going to be my dinner.

I’ve fallen in love with kale
@ZombieMombie might like my kale recipe:

Sauté 1/2 to 1 onions (in a tbsp butter) diced in your Dutch oven (or pot)

Add 1 tbsp onion powder, 1 tbsp garlic powder, a pinch of salt, a pinch of pepper.

1-2 tbsp water

Add 1 1/2 cup kale chopped

Cover and cook on medium til the kale is not crunchy but not wilted either about 10 minutes.

Don’t forget the onion powder. It’s what makes the recipe

3 Likes

Difficult dinner here.

I just discovered canned chicken. Here’s my chicken salad sandwich.

6 Likes

11 Likes

Tacky taco salad w chicken, black beans, pico, guacamole, crushed corn chips, cheese etc!

11 Likes

gone all full on back to meat and dairy!!

10 Likes

It all looks so yummy :drooling_face:

1 Like