Foodie thread - take 4

Some ground beef with onions and zucchini in it. Cut up carrots, onions, potatoes and zucchini.

6 Likes

“Hungry like the wolf” :rofl:
Dududududu

7 Likes

Probably going to be another chili cheese fries night, not that I’m complaining :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:.

2 Likes

Lunch. Strawberries with quark.

5 Likes

mmmmm… Not too bad.!!

Quark is so good it’s not as well known in the uk. Especially with fruit, yes.

1 Like

I made buffalo chicken mac and cheese tonight, had been a few months since I made it, so good.

:yum::yum::yum:

3 Likes

I made a batch of biscuits and sausage gravy the other day. I’ve been eating on it for two days now. It’s easy to reheat and isn’t the worst. We had a cookout at day treatment today and the food was great.

1 Like

I’m actually trying keto

Yesterday I ate

Eggs and bacon
2 no bun roast beef sandwiches from Arby’s (just took the bun off
And a really good pizza like thing I made myself

Chicken breast and coleslaw:

:chicken: :leafy_green:

9 Likes

Super early dinner delivered tonight, that bachelor life lol. Sicilian bread (with black olives and gorgonzola cheese), buffalo garlic boneless wings (their bone-in wings are also bangin), and a Stromboli. Oh, and yes, I gave the driver a good tip :laughing:

8 Likes

I had stuffed olives today.

And this apple crumble breakfast thing

This drink BTW, is the best. I think it’s from Scandinavia.

4 Likes

I’m gonna cook chicken

1 Like

El Monterey beef and bean chimichangas, with sliced colby jack cheese melted on top, then topped with sour cream and Frank’s Red Hot. Nothing fancy or expensive, but simple, cheap and tasty af.

And yes I use paper plates lol. I’m a bachelor who can’t be bothered to wash a lot of dishes, ■■■■ that :joy::joy::joy:.

5 Likes

Spaghetti with mushrooms and cheese :cheese:

9 Likes

I made popper puffs. I put the main pics in say anything then realized i should put at least one here. This is flour, water, butter and egg dough with cream cheese, bacon, and diced jalapeños mixed in and fried for a few minutes.

8 Likes

It looks like a savory and spicy donut hole. :thinking:

2 Likes

LoL yeah it’s like, if you bit into a munchkin but it was a jalapeno popper on the inside

2 Likes

?

3 Likes

“There’s no place like home. There’s no place like home.”

Dorothy frantically clicks the heels of her ruby slippers together, hoping to escape from AI-generatef Oz.

1 Like